SIMBA is a Sino-Foreign MBA program jointly set up by Tongji University and ENPC Paris (Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chausées) in 2000. It is a two-year part-time program specially designed for managers and decision makers from foreign invested companies and Fortune 500 companies, and executives who wish to advance their careers in the field of international management. Participants will be taught entirely in English by professors from world leading business schools.
- 2005, SIMBA became the first AMBA accredited joint international MBA in Asia.
- 2011, SIMBA ranked as top 4 in Mainland China by Businessweek (US).
- 2008-2013, SIMBA ranked as top 100 globally by Financial Times (UK) for 6 consecutive years.
- University degree or above
- Minimum of three years working experience
- Proficiency in English
- There are no restrictions on previous major, profession, nationality or cultural background. However, the applicant’s experience and background should indicate an ability to carry out managerial responsibilities.
- Participants are selected in a competitive and comprehensive manner based on the application form, letters of recommendation, education background, working experience and the interview performance.
Program duration is two year part-time, two working days plus one weekend per month.
SIMBA graduates are granted the ENPC MBA degree and Tongji University Certificate.
- Download the application form 2014 SIMBA Application Form
- Complete the application form and deliver all the relevant materials (including copy of university degree, copy of academic records, copy of identification card (passport), two letters of recommendation, business card, three photos and the application fee) to the following address:
Room A309, Sino-French Center, Tongji University, 1239 Siping Road, Shanghai 200092, China.
Or you can email all of the above documents to email@example.com.
-SIMBA will arrange an interview for the applicant after receiving and reviewing the completed application package.
- The application fee is 500 RMB, and it can be canceled if one of your recommendation letters is from SIMBA’s alumni.
- The tuition fee can be paid in three installments:
1. The first 10% - is to be paid upon your admission
2. The second 45% - is to be paid within 1 month after the beginning of classes
3. The remaining 45% - is to be paid before 15th July next year.